Hello students, At all points in time, we need to motivate ourselves in order to bring out the very best in ourselves. there are a number of ways to do this and i will share what i know about it in this thread.
Before i mention anything, i will love to say that one key to staying productive is actually knowing when you need to motivate yourself. Most people don’t realize that they need to up their morale until things have gone wrong largely.
So, always be alert and know when you need some of those motivational pills.
As a student, Here is how to know that you need to refuel your motivation tank
- You are not tired but can’t go on
- You just don’t feel the drive to continue
- You are already procrastinating
- You just feel you are not doing good
- You think that you have done much and you deserve a long time off and this time becomes long hours.
- When you know that you are demoralized with the tips above, it is time to pick up motivation from where you left it.
How do you recover your morale by inspiring yourself?
there are lots of ways to do this but these ones here are the ones i know to work because i have been using them myself.
Find the Reason (WHY) you are doing what you are doing: You should have a clear goal on what you want to do and achieve then you can move forward to the next step.
Redefine the process of getting to your goals: This is very important because if you don’t have a well laid out plan of getting to your goal, you can easily loose track of what you are doing. So, redifine your process and then…
Jump into IT (Overcome procrastination)get started doing what you have planned in the above step.
Be sure to keep to track your progress and always congratulate yourself after each major step of the way. This way, you won’t easily loose motivation!